The conditions of issuance of the BITSA card, as well as the payment services provided are also governed by the Terms and Conditions of Issuance of the Bitsa Card and Use of the Payment Services that includes the processing of your personal data by the entity issuer of the card and provider of payment services. Therefore, when you apply for your BITSA card, you will be asked to accept the aforementioned terms and conditions, validating also the box enabled for that purpose.
Because of the importance of the legal texts that have been mentioned we recommend that you read them carefully beforehand.
1. RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR DATA.
BITSA is a simplified public limited company (SAS) registered with Greffe du Tribunal de Commerce de NICE under number 885097345, with a capital of 350,000 euros, VAT number FR79885097345 and whose registered office is at 37-41 Boulevard Dubouchage, 06000 NIZA, FRANCE.
Trade Name: BITSA®
N.I.F .: FR79885097345
We will treat your personal data with absolute confidentiality, committing ourselves to keep secret about them and guaranteeing the duty to keep them adopting all the necessary measures that avoid their alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, in accordance with the legal obligations in force.
2. INFORMATION WE COLLECT.
- Through the forms of the web and the app we collect personal information of our clients. In these forms we identify as "mandatory", those fields whose information we need to provide the requested product or service and as "optional", the fields whose information, although useful, is optional with respect to the processing of your order or request. If you do not fill in the mandatory fields, we will not be able to comply with your request.
Data we collect for the provision of the service:
- We also collect information that your web browser sends us automatically when you access the web and use the app. In this way we can obtain the data of your IP address, the type of browser, as well as the time of access. Collecting this information allows us to adapt the content, offer and navigation of each user to improve our services and your experience of use, identify possible fraudulent uses, as well as make statistics on the use and effectiveness of both our website and our app.
3. PURPOSE WE PROCESS YOUR DATA
The data you provide us are treated with the following purposes:
A. Hiring of Products or Services
· BITSA card application, management and top up:
The data that you have provided us will be used to:
· Send to the address that you have indicated the requested card.
· Creation of a user account from which you can manage your card.
· Attend your request to recharge your card.
· Attend your request to deactivate your card.
· Attend your request to visualize movements of your card.
· Making transfers: through your user account you can make transfers within SEPA (Single Euro Payment Area) indicating the IBAN of the beneficiary.
B. Comply with the regulatory obligations:
· Duty of formal identification of our clients.
· Prevention of fraud
· Guarantee the security of your data and our networks and systems
Unless you have indicated us, or tell us in the future otherwise, to send you updates and information about products or services contracted or similar to these.
D. Customize your experience:
We will also treat the information you provide us to personalize your experience of use and apply our current benefits or promotions and to which you are entitled
E. Security and service improvement:
The data we collect while you browse our website are treated with the purpose of knowing your browsing preferences, and thus be able to personalize and improve our services and maintain the security of the site.
4. LEGITIMATION FOR THE TREATMENT OF YOUR DATA.
Your personal data will be treated with the purposes detailed above and based on the following legitimation:
· Send you communications, as well as promotions or benefits to which you are entitled.
· Perform tests to correct possible errors, improve the service, customize it and maintain security.
5. RETENTION TIME OF YOUR DATA.
We will keep your personal data for the time strictly necessary for the purposes of the treatment described, as long as you haven't revoked your consent and, in any case, following the data minimization principle contemplated in current regulations as a criterion.
In particular, we will keep the personal data that you have provided us for a specific period based on the following criteria:
Consequently, when its use is not necessary, your personal data will be blocked, remaining only available to the competent authorities during the time and for the legal purposes established in the applicable regulations. Once this period has elapsed, we will proceed to its elimination.
6. COMMUNICATION TO THIRD PARTIES
Authorized employees and those third parties or collaborators that provide services to BITSA, may access your personal data in order to manage the provision of services. Likewise, in order to carry out the execution of the contract, BITSA will communicate your personal data, in accordance with the consent obtained, to the issuer of the card.
In the same way, your personal data and those of the transactions carried out by you, may be communicated by legal obligation to authorities or official bodies at the request of these or in compliance with what is stipulated in any law, regulation, summons or judicial mandate.
BITSA, will not share your personal information with any third party other than the previous ones without your permission, treating such data with absolute confidentiality and for purposes for which they have been authorized.
7. THIRD PARTY WEBSITES.
You can find, both on the web and in the app, links that can redirect you to third-party websites.
If you decide to interact or contract products or services from third parties through these pages, be aware that they are totally foreign to BITSA, and that you will be subject to their respective privacy policies.
BITSA will not assume in any case, any type of responsibility derived from an incorrect use of the personal data that you provide to those third parties through their web pages.
8. SENDING COMMERCIAL COMMUNICATIONS.
We inform you that we can contact you by ordinary mail, email, SMS, or any other means of electronic communication, to send you commercial communications about our products or one of our collaborators, as long as you have expressly stated by validating the box enabled for this purpose or by any express consent statement.
If you do not wish to receive communications of this nature, you may revoke your consent by sending a notification as described in Section 10. "Rights of Users" or using the link enabled for this purpose in the commercial communications you receive.
As described in our Cookies Policy, we use both our own and third party cookies.
To obtain complete information about the type of cookies we use, its configuration and deactivation, we recommend that you read our Cookies Policy.
10. RIGHTS OF THE USERS.
We inform you that, in relation to the processing of your personal data, you have the following rights in accordance with the current data protection regulations:
Also, you can oppose the sending of commercial communications of BITSA, as well as revoke your consent for the processing of your personal data for one or more of the purposes described and for which you have given your consent, without affecting the legality of the treatment of your personal data with other purposes.
You can exercise these rights by means of a written communication signed by you addressed to:
BITSA is a simplified public limited company (SAS)
Registered office is at 37-41 Boulevard Dubouchage, 06000 NIZA, FRANCE.
Or send such communication to the email address: email@example.com .
To meet your request we will need you to prove your identity so, along with this, please send us a copy of your ID
For the proper management of the processing of personal data, BITSA has appointed a Data Privacy Officer who you can contact to resolve any question you may need, as well as if you consider that we have not treated your personal data in accordance with the regulations, through the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org .
However, we inform you that you also have the right to file a claim before the Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés (“CNIL”), in case you understand that you have not obtained the correct assistance in the exercise of the rights mentioned in this section.
Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés (CNIL)
3 place de Fontenoy
75334 PARIS CEDEX 07
Phone: +33 (0) 1 53 73 22 22